Moving can be stressful, no matter how small! At Ray the Mover, we don’t hesitate to assist our customers with their small moves. A small move may be considered any one of the following;
- Moving to/from an apartment
- Moving in/out of a college dorm
- Moving a small office
- Moving some items into/out of storage
- Moving from a small, one-two bedroom house
Manchester Small Move Options
You may be considering the pros and cons of hiring a moving company for your small move opposed to a DIY move. We can help you compare option and decide on the bets option to meet your needs.
- Some small moves are more suited for DIY moving because they can often be accomplished with a few cars loads or by renting a small truck. Should you decide to DIY move, you can get your packing supplies with us.
- Other small moves require more planning or heavy lifting, and are better left to the professionals. Based on the location and circumstances, sometimes the cost of hiring a mover compares favorably to the time and effort or moving on your own. And of course, hiring a professional mover is a lot easier on your back and your friends.
Ray the Mover is well equipped to help you with your small move should you decide to hire a moving company. We charge affordable rates for local moving and offer a variety of storage options should you need them.
As a proud agent of Allied Van Lines, we are glad to share the following offer with our small move clients. Allied Express is a full-service solution for state-to-state small shipments. You can learn more about this offer on the Allied website or by asking your Ray the Mover representative.
Give us a call at 800-321-7170 to learn more, and determine if a full-service small move is right for you.