Whether you need seasonal storage, storage between moves, or long-term or permanent storage, we can accommodate your needs.
Ray the Mover has state-of-the-art storage facilities to accommodate any household storage services you may require. Our storage facilities are alarm-monitored and climate-controlled so you can be sure that your belongings will be kept safe and in the same condition they arrived in.
Temporary storage is a storage solution for those that only need storage for a short period of time. There are plenty of occasions in which somebody might need temporary storage which include:
- Seasonal storage for outdoor furniture, sporting equipment, or tools.
- In-between house storage if you have moved and are still house hunting
- You are temporarily moving in with a relative with limited space: such as moving back home after college or moving in to take care of a loved one in need
- You have downsized and need time to organize and sell the belongings that you are not keeping
- After cleaning out a parent or grandparent’s home when they move to a retirement or elderly facility
If you need a long-term storage solution Ray the Mover can help. Our private containers are perfect for any long-term storage needs. Some occasions in which long-term storage may be needed include:
- You have a large estate and need more space for your furniture
- You have a lot of music equipment, antiques, or collectibles of some kind
- You need to move overseas for work and don’t have use for your belongings until you return in old age